Sunday, December 19, 2010

The stockings are ready.

 Finn's stocking is finished with six days to spare.  I've had the materials to make him a stocking since the beginning of November, but just found the time to work on it this weekend.  I miss crafting/sewing/creating.  It took me a little longer than expected, probably because I'm out of practice.  Below are a few pictures of the finished product.  I can't wait to help him hang it on the mantle on Christmas Eve!
The inside of Finn's stocking.
 After finishing Finn's stocking, I began to feel guilty for never making Gretzky one.  We've been using a store bought stocking for him for six years.  I had plenty of leftover materials, so I whipped one together for him as well.
 I removed the bell from Gretzky's store bought stocking and attached it to his new stocking.  He knows that bell, and comes running when he hears it ringing.

No comments:

Post a Comment