It was almost two years ago that I tried knitting for the first time. Since then, I've stuck to some pretty simple projects and have learned a few new techniques. When deciding what pattern I should use to knit a little hat for the baby, I decided it was about time I stepped outside of my knitting comfort zone. I am now proud to say that I know how to knit in a cable pattern! It was a little tedious at first, but overall not very difficult.
Hopefully the baby will be here soon to wear his or her new hat. It probably won't fit very long as it is a pretty small hat. All I need is one good picture of the kid in the hat and I'll be happy!
Here is a close up of the finished product.
Love it. I'm beginning to get a vibe that tells me the baby will be early.
ReplyDeleteLet's hope so!
ReplyDelete