A lot has been happening in the vacated pool table room. First, I painted the walls the beautiful shade of Shiloh from Ace Hardware. I taped of a section on one of the walls to be filled in with magnetic primer and topped with chalkboard paint.
After all the paint dried, Chris cut and added white trim around our magnetic chalkboard.
The bookshelf is from Ikea. The tent and tunnel are both from Target. The tunnel was a gift from my cousin David, his wife Jenna and their boys Brody and Max for Finn's first birthday.
I still have a few things to add to the room, including some artwork and a DIY abacus. More on those projects later.
The rug is from Land of Nod. I've had my eye on this rug for quite some time, but couldn't see spending the money on it. I recently noticed that they put the 3' x 5' size rug on sale so I bought it! I love it and so does Finn.
The boy loves his tunnel...
and his tent.


No comments:
Post a Comment