Last night Chris and I went to see Cirque du Soleil's Kooza, and it was awesome! I've never seen anything like it before. The show was two hours long with a 30 minute intermission. There were several different acrobatic and clown acts. My favorite act was the Wheel of Death!

The 1,600 pound Wheel of Death rotates at incredible speeds while suspended from the big top. The wheel was completely powered by the two men running and jumping in and outside of the wheels. At one point they even jumped rope while running around the outside of the wheels. It was amazing! Another act that was fun to watch were the contortionists. The two women moved their bodies together in the most beautiful way. Its hard to believe that a human body can bend like that!

Not only were the acrobatics intense to watch, the music was wonderful to listen to. The whole show was entertaining, and I recommend it to people of all ages. I will definitely go see other Cirque du Soleil shows if I ever get the opportunity.
Kooza is performed from July 3rd to August 8th under the Grand Chapiteau in downtown St. Paul.
No comments:
Post a Comment