Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Georgia

I've been a bad blogger. It's been almost three weeks since my last post! But I have a good reason. Last week I flew to Atlanta, Georgia to help some family move in to their new home.

Georgia was even more beautiful than I remembered. Every road was hugged by the tallest and most beautiful trees. Although most of my week long trip was spent unpacking boxes, I had a great time!

The highlight of the week was our visit to the world's largest aquarium. The Georgia Aquarium is home to the only manta ray in the United States, Nandi. The six million gallons of water also hold four whale sharks. Whale sharks can grow up to forty feet in length, and the Georgia Aquarium is the only aquarium in the Western Hemisphere where you can view them.

I did my best with the pictures, but it's very hard to capture moving things behind two feet thick glass. Enjoy!












1 comment: